Hotmail is a free web-based email service offered by Microsoft. It was the first major company to offer such an email service, and it has been one of the most successful ones for years because they have always ranked high in terms of simplicity and ease of use.
Hotmail is popular as an email provider because it offers storage. Hotmail users can securely store up to 25 MB of data without paying anything extra for the service and they also get free inbox management tools, such as email filtering.
An email was a revolutionary invention that not only changed the way we communicate but also revolutionized how we do business. One of the most popular email services is Hotmail. Here are 10 tips to help you get organized with your email.
6 Tips to Use Hotmail: Get Organized with Emai
1) Create folders for different types of messages: There are many ways to organize your inbox in Hotmail – create separate folders for different types of messages like personal and work-related emails so that you can easily locate them later on if necessary.
2) Automatically categorize new emails: You don’t need to manually categorize every email when it comes in because hotmail.co.uk will automatically categorize it based on keywords within the message (for example, “Travel” or “Dogs”).
3) Create a signature: You can add your name or the company you work for to every email that you send so people will know who they are receiving an email from.
4) Create an email list: You can easily create a new email address and then add the people you want on that particular list to receive all of your messages.
5) Create filters: Filters allow you to automatically define how a message should be treated. This is especially helpful for spam and can dramatically reduce the amount of clutter in your inbox at any given time.
6) Keep your inbox clean: Try to check your email only once or twice a day. Unsubscribe from any emails you don’t want and delete any messages that are no longer needed.
Tips on how to use Hotmail:
- Create folders for different types of messages, including personal, work-related, etc.
- Automatically categorize new emails
- Create a signature that includes your name and/or the company you work for.
- Create an email list to send all of your messages to one group or person at any given time.
- Create filters so that every message is automatically set up in certain categories (for example spam).